Explore Florence with me!
What is an online tour?
During an online tour I take you on a live tour through Florence. In these times in which we don’t know yet when we’ll be able to travel again, it’s the perfect way to escape to a different world! Therefor I take you on a walk through the streets of Florence, that are more quiet than ever before and then you’ll probably every see them. I show you different sides of the city and the you about this special period in the history of this city. During this one hour walk we’ll pass by famous buildings like the Duomo and her beautiful dome, the church of Or San Michele, the Palazzo Vecchio and of course the Ponte Vecchio.
How does it work?
To participate you need three things: A ticket, a Instagram account ánd the Instagram app on your phone (Attention: without an instagram account you cannot participate!). You can buy a ticket filling out the form below. To participate to the tour you do as follows:
- If you already have an instagram account: you go to the instagram app on your phone and search for the account @dofonlinetours. Next you click the ‘follow’ button. I will give you access after I received your payment and 2 hours before the tour starts at the latest.
- If you don’t have the instagram app: look up the app in the Play Store or the App Store. Once you have downloaded the app it will give you the option to create an account. Do so following the instructions in the app. Make sure you remember your username, so you can communicate that to me. Once you have created your account, you look for @dofonlinetours and click the ‘follow’ button.
- ATTENTION: for every individual tour I empty the group and you need to request access again for the @dofonlinetours account!
- On the time & date of the tour you click the ‘LIVE’ button in the upper left corner of the account. You immediately join the tour and don’t need to do anything else. In case you can’t make it on time; the video of the tour will be live for another 24 hours (or until the next tour starts) so you can always rewatch it later.
- You can make a booking until 9PM the night before the tour (unless otherwise announced). I cannot guarantee processing you’re booking after this time.
- ATTENTION: Do you have a hotmail or Gmail account? Very often emails end up in their spam or commercial folders. Unfortunately there’s not much I can do about that. If you don’t receive a confirmation of your booking within 24 hours and it’s not in your spam folder either, please contact me through my instagram account: @detailsofflorence and I’ll resolve things for you.
Pick your favourite tour!
Highlights of Florence
When? NEW DATES SOON
N.B: Can’t you make this time? You’ll be able to rewatch the entire video for 24 hours (or until the next tour)!
Buy your ticket!
Fill out the form to buy your ticket
Because I don’t have an online platform for payments just yet (coming soon!), I’m asking you to complete the form below to buy your ticket for the online tour. It’s important you fill out all the fields! After I receive your form, I will send you a personal confirmation, accompanied by some guidance on how to pay. After your payment has been received I finalise your subscription by adding you to the group two hours before the tour at the latest. ATTENTION: Often my emails end up in the spam box. This is especially true for Gmail and Hotmail accounts. Unfortunately there’s not much I can do about that. If you haven’t received any email from me at 9:00 PM CEST the day before the tour, please make sure to contact me through sending me an email or a direct message on instagram to @detailsofflorence.com.
Here are the most important details:
- Tickets cost 5 euro per ticket
- The maximum amount of participants for each tour is 20 persons. Make sure you book on time!
- For every tour I have a minimum of 6 participants. Are there less people for your tour? I will make sure to add you to another tour with enough participants.
- Tours are aimed at a (young) adults. Kids are welcome to watch, but some stories may not be as suitable for small children.
- During the tour you can ask your questions in the live chat. If you have any questions afterwards, just drop me a message!